Baptist Health System sells remaining interest in Birmingham’s Trinity Medical Center
Birmingham News, July 1, 2008
Baptist Health System has sold its 35% stake in Birmingham, AL-based Trinity Medical Center. Franklin, TN-based Community Health Systems now owns 100% of the 560-bed hospital. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US