Nemours Foundation releases site plan for Florida children’s hospital
Orlando Sentinel, July 1, 2008
The Nemours Foundation has released the master site plan for its children's hospital in Lake Nona, FL, and announced it had enlisted more than 150 healthcare business experts, clinicians, architects and individuals to help design the project. Nemours' site, which will include a hospital, outpatient clinic, ambulatory surgery center, and other supporting facilities on a 60-acre parcel, will not only be child-friendly but environmentally sensitive, according to Nemours representatives.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013