Studies plot healthcare in New Orleans East
New Orleans Times-Picayune, July 3, 2008
A half-million-dollar study by PriceWaterhouseCoopers will soon offer the first look at the official possibilities for resurrecting healthcare in eastern New Orleans. The study is expected to determine the possibility of reopening a hospital in the area. A subsequent NORA study represent the latest developments in a methodical campaign to revive healthcare services in the city.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013