Studies plot healthcare in New Orleans East
New Orleans Times-Picayune, July 3, 2008
A half-million-dollar study by PriceWaterhouseCoopers will soon offer the first look at the official possibilities for resurrecting healthcare in eastern New Orleans. The study is expected to determine the possibility of reopening a hospital in the area. A subsequent NORA study represent the latest developments in a methodical campaign to revive healthcare services in the city.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer