Studies plot healthcare in New Orleans East
New Orleans Times-Picayune, July 3, 2008
A half-million-dollar study by PriceWaterhouseCoopers will soon offer the first look at the official possibilities for resurrecting healthcare in eastern New Orleans. The study is expected to determine the possibility of reopening a hospital in the area. A subsequent NORA study represent the latest developments in a methodical campaign to revive healthcare services in the city.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts