Nashville-based system to add chest pain center in Kentucky
The Tennessean, July 7, 2008
Nashville, TN-based Saint Thomas Health Services is expanding its network of chest pain centers to Kentucky. Currently, St. Thomas includes 11 hospitals accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. Accreditation is pending for the expansion to Monroe County Hospital in Tompkinsville, KY.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers