Changes begin at Cape Cod Healthcare
Richard F. Salluzzo, MD, the new chief executive of Massachusetts-based Cape Cod Healthcare, is already putting his mark on the ailing system. Salluzzo has tapped Michael Lauf, chief operating officer of Bristol Regional Medical Center in Bristol, TN, to become chief operating officer of the Cape system. Lauf was a longtime executive from Salluzzo's former company, Kingsport, TN-based Wellmont Health System. Cape Cod Healthcare doctors and other employees say they anticipate additional top level changes at the system, which includes Cape Cod Hospital in Hyannis and Falmouth Hospital.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013