Changes begin at Cape Cod Healthcare
Richard F. Salluzzo, MD, the new chief executive of Massachusetts-based Cape Cod Healthcare, is already putting his mark on the ailing system. Salluzzo has tapped Michael Lauf, chief operating officer of Bristol Regional Medical Center in Bristol, TN, to become chief operating officer of the Cape system. Lauf was a longtime executive from Salluzzo's former company, Kingsport, TN-based Wellmont Health System. Cape Cod Healthcare doctors and other employees say they anticipate additional top level changes at the system, which includes Cape Cod Hospital in Hyannis and Falmouth Hospital.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers