Changes begin at Cape Cod Healthcare
Richard F. Salluzzo, MD, the new chief executive of Massachusetts-based Cape Cod Healthcare, is already putting his mark on the ailing system. Salluzzo has tapped Michael Lauf, chief operating officer of Bristol Regional Medical Center in Bristol, TN, to become chief operating officer of the Cape system. Lauf was a longtime executive from Salluzzo's former company, Kingsport, TN-based Wellmont Health System. Cape Cod Healthcare doctors and other employees say they anticipate additional top level changes at the system, which includes Cape Cod Hospital in Hyannis and Falmouth Hospital.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'