Penn Medicine at Rittenhouse will open at the former Graduate Hospital in Philadelphia
Philadelphia Inquirer, July 8, 2008
The former Graduate Hospital in Philadelphia will officially reopen with a new medical mission and a more upscale name. Penn Medicine at Rittenhouse houses a 38-bed, long-term acute-care hospital, a 58-bed inpatient rehabilitation facility, a hospice unit, an ambulatory-surgery center, a pain-management center, and a radiology suite. The facility, formerly owned by Tenet Healthcare, underwent $70 million in renovations. It is a joint project of the University of Pennsylvania Health System and Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream