Penn Medicine at Rittenhouse will open at the former Graduate Hospital in Philadelphia
Philadelphia Inquirer, July 8, 2008
The former Graduate Hospital in Philadelphia will officially reopen with a new medical mission and a more upscale name. Penn Medicine at Rittenhouse houses a 38-bed, long-term acute-care hospital, a 58-bed inpatient rehabilitation facility, a hospice unit, an ambulatory-surgery center, a pain-management center, and a radiology suite. The facility, formerly owned by Tenet Healthcare, underwent $70 million in renovations. It is a joint project of the University of Pennsylvania Health System and Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US