Four named as finalists for top job at Atlanta hospital
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, July 8, 2008
Grady Memorial Hospital officials have announced the four finalists to take the helm of the long-distressed Atlanta hospital that is struggling to rebuild itself under new leadership. The leaders of Grady said they are pleased with the caliber of candidates and hope to select the new CEO in a few weeks. That person should be on board in September, officials added.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts