Four named as finalists for top job at Atlanta hospital
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, July 8, 2008
Grady Memorial Hospital officials have announced the four finalists to take the helm of the long-distressed Atlanta hospital that is struggling to rebuild itself under new leadership. The leaders of Grady said they are pleased with the caliber of candidates and hope to select the new CEO in a few weeks. That person should be on board in September, officials added.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness