Prince George’s County, MD, Hospital Authority embarks on tough mission
The long-sought Prince George's County (MD) Hospital Authority has held its first meeting, adopting bylaws and deciding to hire at least two consultants to advise members as they attempt to sell the county's hospital system. The Authority will accept bids from healthcare companies interested in taking over the system, which comprises Prince George's Hospital Center, Laurel Regional Hospital, Bowie Health Campus, and two nursing homes. The system is owned by the county and managed by Dimensions Healthcare System.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives