GM weighs more layoffs, sale of brands
GM's Board of Directors is expected to approve a layoff plan in August that will impact thousands of white-collar jobs; they are also considering selling some the company's brands. GM officials are now re-evaluating their strategy and their hope to meet internal projections of returning to profitability by 2010, as the company remains in a sales slump and deals with its lowest stock price in 50 years.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care