Detroit Medical Center to add pediatric care in Madison Heights
Detroit Free Press, July 11, 2008
The Detroit Medical Center has changed the name and expanded the scope of services at its Madison Heights, MI, hospital to include a wide range of specialized pediatric services. The Michigan Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital, which is struggling financially, has been renamed the DMC Surgery Hospital. The adult orthopedic facility will add services for children in orthopedics, plastic and reconstructive surgery, developmental dentistry, otolaryngology, gastroenterology, general surgery and ophthalmology, as well as outpatient physical and occupational therapy.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives