Wisconsin-based Aurora Health Care seeks to buy cardiology group
Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, July 11, 2008
Aurora Health Care is in talks to buy Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care Group, the largest cardiology group in the Milwaukee area. The potential deal with Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care Group, which employs about 40 cardiologists, would follow two other acquisitions by Aurora this year. The healthcare system bought Radiology Associates of Milwaukee, with 28 radiologists; and also purchased Advanced Healthcare, which employed about 250 doctors.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts