Tawam Molecular Imaging Centre breaks ground
Part of an agreement between Mubadala Development Company and Siemens Healthcare developed last year, construction of a new medical molecular imaging center at the Tawam Hospital in Al Ain is now underway. The Tawam Molecular Imaging Centre, scheduled to be completed in 2009, is expected to improve diagnostic imaging in the region and contribute to more efficient treatment for patients with cancer as well as cardiovascular and neurological diseases.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers