Tawam Molecular Imaging Centre breaks ground
Part of an agreement between Mubadala Development Company and Siemens Healthcare developed last year, construction of a new medical molecular imaging center at the Tawam Hospital in Al Ain is now underway. The Tawam Molecular Imaging Centre, scheduled to be completed in 2009, is expected to improve diagnostic imaging in the region and contribute to more efficient treatment for patients with cancer as well as cardiovascular and neurological diseases.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors