Louisville, KY-based Baptist Hospital East to dedicate new Park Tower
Louisville Courier-Journal, July 16, 2008
Two years after construction began, Louisville, KY-based Baptist Hospital East will hold a public open house to show off the first three floors of a 144-bed addition. The $130 million Park Tower addition also includes an outpatient surgery center with eight operating rooms that will open next month. That project will be followed in phases by private patient rooms and other care units still under construction.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts