Louisville, KY-based Baptist Hospital East to dedicate new Park Tower
Louisville Courier-Journal, July 16, 2008
Two years after construction began, Louisville, KY-based Baptist Hospital East will hold a public open house to show off the first three floors of a 144-bed addition. The $130 million Park Tower addition also includes an outpatient surgery center with eight operating rooms that will open next month. That project will be followed in phases by private patient rooms and other care units still under construction.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised