Louisville, KY-based Baptist Hospital East to dedicate new Park Tower
Louisville Courier-Journal, July 16, 2008
Two years after construction began, Louisville, KY-based Baptist Hospital East will hold a public open house to show off the first three floors of a 144-bed addition. The $130 million Park Tower addition also includes an outpatient surgery center with eight operating rooms that will open next month. That project will be followed in phases by private patient rooms and other care units still under construction.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus