Health plan from Obama spurs debate
Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Obama has vowed that he will lower the country's healthcare costs enough to "bring down premiums by $2,500 for the typical family." Obama has also promised that his health plan will be in place "by the end of my first term as president of the United States." But whether he can deliver is a matter of dispute among health analysts and economists.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US