Vanderbilt proposal gets OK in Spring Hill, TN
Representatives of HCA Inc. and a partnership of Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Maury Regional Hospital squared off before a Tennessee agency over rival proposals to offer cancer therapy in Spring Hill. The Vanderbilt proposal, which calls for a $7.4 million facility, was approved by a 10-0 vote. The healthcare review panel rejected the HCA's rival project by a 6-4 vote.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US