First phase of Murfreesboro (TN) Medical Clinic opens
The new, three-story Murfreesboro (TN) Medical Clinic has opened its doors to patients for the first time. Phase one of the new clinic cost approximately $15 million for the building and $850,000 for the land. The departments that have moved over from the old building into the phase-one building include gastroenterology, general surgery, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, the SurgiCenter, and part of radiology.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts