First phase of Murfreesboro (TN) Medical Clinic opens
The new, three-story Murfreesboro (TN) Medical Clinic has opened its doors to patients for the first time. Phase one of the new clinic cost approximately $15 million for the building and $850,000 for the land. The departments that have moved over from the old building into the phase-one building include gastroenterology, general surgery, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, the SurgiCenter, and part of radiology.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US