Exiting Atlanta hospital CEO: Letter confirms law degree
Pam Stephenson, CEO of Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta, produced a letter from the state bar admissions office saying she must have demonstrated in 1994 that she had a law degree, because it licensed her to practice. Stephenson said the letter "confirms what I already knew about myself: Pam Stephenson holds a juris doctorate degree and I worked very hard for that." Questions about Stephenson's academic history surfaced when university registrars said they could not confirm some of the degrees listed on her résumé and a Grady-issued news release.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US