A group rate for Korean medical travel
A group of Americans traveled to South Korea recently to take advantage of less expensive high-quality, state-of-the-art healthcare. The two-week trip was part of a medical program developed by the Korea Tourism Organization of Los Angeles and Los Angeles travel agency Aju Tours.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program