State: Atlanta hospital CEO didn’t report all gifts
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, July 30, 2008
Interim Grady Memorial Hospital CEO and state Rep. Pam Stephenson is facing more scrutiny from Georgia ethics officials who say she failed to disclose $20,000 in campaign contributions. The State Ethics Commission sent Stephenson's lawyer a letter alleging she neglected to report 41 donations as required by state law. The commission asked the DeKalb County Democrat for copies of the front and back of all checks for undisclosed contributions, and gave Stephenson two weeks to respond in writing to the allegations.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness