California medical center names permanent CEO
San Pablo, CA-based Doctors Medical Center has made its interim chief executive officer, Joseph Stewart, a permanent one. The West Contra Costa Healthcare District board, one of two panels that run the hospital, approved the appointment 4-1 at a meeting. The board also interviewed a second candidate, whose name is not being disclosed.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts