California medical center names permanent CEO
San Pablo, CA-based Doctors Medical Center has made its interim chief executive officer, Joseph Stewart, a permanent one. The West Contra Costa Healthcare District board, one of two panels that run the hospital, approved the appointment 4-1 at a meeting. The board also interviewed a second candidate, whose name is not being disclosed.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers