California medical center names permanent CEO
San Pablo, CA-based Doctors Medical Center has made its interim chief executive officer, Joseph Stewart, a permanent one. The West Contra Costa Healthcare District board, one of two panels that run the hospital, approved the appointment 4-1 at a meeting. The board also interviewed a second candidate, whose name is not being disclosed.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream