Proposed New Orleans clinic gets $300,000 gift
Kaiser Permanente has donated $300,000 toward the $1.3 million construction of a new faith-based clinic in New Orleans. The recent donation adds to the more than $800,000 the New Orleans Faith Health Alliance has raised for the project so far. The clinic will offer various medical services, as well as preventative care and spiritual counseling, for those who generally cannot afford health insurance.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?