Proposed New Orleans clinic gets $300,000 gift
Kaiser Permanente has donated $300,000 toward the $1.3 million construction of a new faith-based clinic in New Orleans. The recent donation adds to the more than $800,000 the New Orleans Faith Health Alliance has raised for the project so far. The clinic will offer various medical services, as well as preventative care and spiritual counseling, for those who generally cannot afford health insurance.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer