University of Alabama Health System selects new CEO
The University of Alabama Health System has hired William Ferniany as its new chief executive officer. Although he was an outside candidate, Ferniany is an Alabama native and UAB alumnus. Ferniany is currently associate vice chancellor and chief executive officer of University of Mississippi Hospitals and Health System, and will start his new job in September at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations