Pediatrix wonders where the babies are
Miami Herald, August 6, 2008
Following a hike in neonatal intensive care admissions in recent years, and despite solid second-quarter figures, Pediatrix Medical Group of South Florida is now reporting a drop in the number of newborns at the hospital.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor