New hospital is latest in Milwaukee-area boom
ProHealth Care has announced that it plans to spend $75 million to $90 million to build a hospital in Mukwonago, WI, continuing the hospital building boom in the Milwaukee area. Construction is expected to begin in 2009 and take 18 to 24 months. ProHealth representatives said the planned hospital will expand the services available in Mukwonago and the surrounding area while defending the health system's dominant position in Waukesha County. The new hospital also would be a less costly alternative to expanding Waukesha Memorial Hospital, they added.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care