Tenet Healthcare moving to downtown Dallas’ Fountain Place
Dallas Morning News, August 8, 2008
High gasoline prices and Dallas' revitalized downtown have lured Tenet Healthcare Corp. to downtown Dallas from its current offices in the city's north suburbs. About 500 Tenet employees will make the move by the end of next year. Tenet president and chief executive Trevor Fetter credits the rail system and the appeal of a more urban location for his decision to shift the company's head office.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch