Tenet Healthcare moving to downtown Dallas’ Fountain Place
Dallas Morning News, August 8, 2008
High gasoline prices and Dallas' revitalized downtown have lured Tenet Healthcare Corp. to downtown Dallas from its current offices in the city's north suburbs. About 500 Tenet employees will make the move by the end of next year. Tenet president and chief executive Trevor Fetter credits the rail system and the appeal of a more urban location for his decision to shift the company's head office.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers