Tenet Healthcare moving to downtown Dallas’ Fountain Place
Dallas Morning News, August 8, 2008
High gasoline prices and Dallas' revitalized downtown have lured Tenet Healthcare Corp. to downtown Dallas from its current offices in the city's north suburbs. About 500 Tenet employees will make the move by the end of next year. Tenet president and chief executive Trevor Fetter credits the rail system and the appeal of a more urban location for his decision to shift the company's head office.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'