Two Catholic hospitals in Florida to get one boss
South Florida Roman Catholic hospitals Holy Cross and Mercy will combine operations under a joint chief executive, the hospitals have announced. John C. Johnson, the top boss at Fort Lauderdale-based Holy Cross Hospital, has been selected to head a new Catholic Health East organization in Southeast Florida that will include Holy Cross and Mercy Hospital in Miami. In his new role, Johnson will be responsible for overall strategic planning and operating performance for the two hospitals.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care