Two Catholic hospitals in Florida to get one boss
South Florida Roman Catholic hospitals Holy Cross and Mercy will combine operations under a joint chief executive, the hospitals have announced. John C. Johnson, the top boss at Fort Lauderdale-based Holy Cross Hospital, has been selected to head a new Catholic Health East organization in Southeast Florida that will include Holy Cross and Mercy Hospital in Miami. In his new role, Johnson will be responsible for overall strategic planning and operating performance for the two hospitals.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'