Six rules doctors need to know
New York Times, August 8, 2008
In this blog entry from the New York Times, Georgia based physician Robert Lamberts, MD, offers a few simple rules he follows to help him get along better with his patients. Blogger Tara Parker-Pope says hundreds of readers have commented about how frustrated they are with doctors and the medical system, and these rules may help.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'