Six rules doctors need to know
New York Times, August 8, 2008
In this blog entry from the New York Times, Georgia based physician Robert Lamberts, MD, offers a few simple rules he follows to help him get along better with his patients. Blogger Tara Parker-Pope says hundreds of readers have commented about how frustrated they are with doctors and the medical system, and these rules may help.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- A new way insurers are shifting costs to the sick
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch