Affiliates planned for Waukesha (WI) Memorial Hospital
ProHealth Care and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin are in discussions with Waukesha Memorial Hospital's to have Waukesha's neonatal intensive care unit and its inpatient pediatric unit become part of Children's Hospital. Children's Hospital has similar arrangements with Kenosha Medical Center and Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah. The agreement would enable Children's Hospital to provide care closer to home for children in the Waukesha County area. It also would enable Waukesha Memorial to affiliate with one of the largest children's hospitals in the country.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'