Affiliates planned for Waukesha (WI) Memorial Hospital
ProHealth Care and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin are in discussions with Waukesha Memorial Hospital's to have Waukesha's neonatal intensive care unit and its inpatient pediatric unit become part of Children's Hospital. Children's Hospital has similar arrangements with Kenosha Medical Center and Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah. The agreement would enable Children's Hospital to provide care closer to home for children in the Waukesha County area. It also would enable Waukesha Memorial to affiliate with one of the largest children's hospitals in the country.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives