Atlanta hospital begins expansion
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, August 14, 2008
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta has began construction of a new four-story facility at Hughes Spalding Children's Hospital. The facility, with 24 patient beds for children, is projected to open in 2010. It will house specialty clinics for sickle cell, asthma and child protection, as well as an enhanced emergency department.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion