Atlanta hospital begins expansion
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, August 14, 2008
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta has began construction of a new four-story facility at Hughes Spalding Children's Hospital. The facility, with 24 patient beds for children, is projected to open in 2010. It will house specialty clinics for sickle cell, asthma and child protection, as well as an enhanced emergency department.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts