Children’s Hospital of Buffalo readies for expansion
After a year of delays, Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo is taking the next step for an ambulatory services center. Plans call for a five-story, 190,000-square-foot outpatient diagnostic and treatment center. In addition to doctors' offices, the center will bring together about a dozen outpatient clinics currently located throughout the hospital, and there will be eight outpatient operating rooms.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives