Healthcare grows into a big business in Forsyth County, GA
Forsyth County, GA, is evolving into a regional healthcare hub, with an expanding campus of Northside Hospital in Cumming and access to an Emory hospital in nearby Johns Creek. Children's Healthcare of Atlanta also zeroed in on Forsyth County this summer as it plunked down $17 million for property in the county. Healthcare now appears to be the fastest-growing industry in this rural-turned-wealthy suburban county, and its growth has closely tracked the county's population boom.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'