Florida Memorial, FIU team up for nursing
Miami Herald, August 18, 2008
Florida Memorial and Florida International universities have brokered a partnership officials say will boost the number of minority nurses. The agreement will offer students a dual-degree in biology and nursing. Under the agreement, three academic tracks will enable honor students from Florida Memorial to complete their nursing degrees at FIU, and two of those will let students receive the dual degree.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care