Eastern New Orleans gets new adult clinic
The Tulane Community Health Center, a new primary medical care center for adults and geriatric patients, will open soon in eastern New Orleans. The center will have six examination rooms and will be staffed by a doctor, a licensed nurse practitioner, and supporting office workers. The clinic is expected to handle 500 patient visits every month.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer