Nurses, two Sutter hospitals have tentative pact
After 15 months of negotiations and three strikes, union-represented registered nurses and two California hospitals affiliated with Sutter Health have reached tentative agreements on new contracts. Nurses at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center and Marin General Hospital will now vote on whether to ratify the accord, which their negotiating teams have recommended. The nurses did not get a master contract with all Sutter Health affiliates, which was their priority. But they said the tentative agreement was reached on "pivotal patient protections issues."
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions