Indianapolis-based Clarian to lease Tipton Hospital
Tipton (IN) Hospital is about to hand over control to Indianapolis-based Clarian Health. Starting Jan. 1, Clarian will lease the hospital in an agreement approved by Tipton County leaders. The lease runs for 35 years, with an option to renew for another 25. The move is the latest example of large hospital systems building statewide networks and of smaller hospitals looking for healthcare partners.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch