Walk-in clinics come to Miami pharmacies
Miami Herald, August 25, 2008
A Miami-Dade County (FL)-based health concern has opened walk-in clinics inside three pharmacies that operate in Hialeah, Miami, and Kendall. The deal is the result of a partnership between MediGo Express Medical Care and Navarro Discount Pharmacies. The clinics are also part of an affiliation between Samoho Healthcare and Mercy Hospital.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer