Walk-in clinics come to Miami pharmacies
Miami Herald, August 25, 2008
A Miami-Dade County (FL)-based health concern has opened walk-in clinics inside three pharmacies that operate in Hialeah, Miami, and Kendall. The deal is the result of a partnership between MediGo Express Medical Care and Navarro Discount Pharmacies. The clinics are also part of an affiliation between Samoho Healthcare and Mercy Hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts