Lenexa, KS, approves plan for medical complex
Kansas City Star, August 25, 2008
The Lenexa, KS, City Council has unanimously approved a plan for a complex of three medical facilities at City Center, a massive multi-use development. The complex will include a two-story, 38,000-square-foot care facility for critically ill patients, a 10,000 square-foot one-story emergency room, and a four-level, 54,000 square-foot building with an imaging center on the first floor and doctors' offices on the top three.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream