The Wild West of medical care abroad
More than a month after announcing that it will offer “accreditation,” the Medical Tourism Association has had a change of heart and changed the term “accreditation” to “certification.” But in this blog post from Avery Comarow, he asks if a trade group can "accredit" organizations that are involved, even if only indirectly, with healthcare.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers