Panel on Pennsylvania health reform focuses on price tag
Panelists at a healthcare forum agreed that Pennsylvania's healthcare system has serious gaps, but they had little consensus about how to improve it. The discussion repeatedly turned to the question of how much it will cost to expand insurance coverage, and who would pay for it. The goal of the Health for Life community forum was to look for ways to advance healthcare reform in the state.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013