Denver-based system to continue Ask-A-Nurse program
Denver Business Journal, August 28, 2008
Denver-based hospital system Centura Health will continue operating Ask-A-Nurse, its free call-in nurse service. In early July, Centura said it would close the service due to financial pressures. But Arlen Reynolds, Centura Health chief operating officer, said Centura was deluged with calls and e-mails from the community voicing disappointment about the move. Leaders met to reconsider the issue and decided to continue the service.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments