Denver-based system to continue Ask-A-Nurse program
Denver Business Journal, August 28, 2008
Denver-based hospital system Centura Health will continue operating Ask-A-Nurse, its free call-in nurse service. In early July, Centura said it would close the service due to financial pressures. But Arlen Reynolds, Centura Health chief operating officer, said Centura was deluged with calls and e-mails from the community voicing disappointment about the move. Leaders met to reconsider the issue and decided to continue the service.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions