Denver-based system to continue Ask-A-Nurse program
Denver Business Journal, August 28, 2008
Denver-based hospital system Centura Health will continue operating Ask-A-Nurse, its free call-in nurse service. In early July, Centura said it would close the service due to financial pressures. But Arlen Reynolds, Centura Health chief operating officer, said Centura was deluged with calls and e-mails from the community voicing disappointment about the move. Leaders met to reconsider the issue and decided to continue the service.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'