New CEO to take helm of Grady
Michael Young starts his job as head of Atlanta-based Grady Memorial Hospital on Sept. 2. Billed as talented, aggressive leader with a reputation for turning around troubled hospitals, Young is the latest in a string of CEOs at Grady, most of whom have quickly come and gone and left the hospital with little changed. But he comes to Grady having turned around a smaller hospital in western New York that had similar problems to those at Grady.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes