New CEO to take helm of Grady
Michael Young starts his job as head of Atlanta-based Grady Memorial Hospital on Sept. 2. Billed as talented, aggressive leader with a reputation for turning around troubled hospitals, Young is the latest in a string of CEOs at Grady, most of whom have quickly come and gone and left the hospital with little changed. But he comes to Grady having turned around a smaller hospital in western New York that had similar problems to those at Grady.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs