Novant will present plans for North Carolina hospital during forum
Novant Health officials will host a community forum to present their plans for a 47-bed acute care hospital in Holly Springs, NC. Local residents will have an opportunity to ask questions about the proposed $110 million project. Mark Billings, president of Novant's Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, and other officials from the hospital chain will be at the forum. Novant's bid to build a Holly Springs hospital has run into competition from Wake County's two largest hospitals, WakeMed and Rex Healthcare. Both have announced separate expansion plans for elsewhere in the county.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest