Christiana Care plans center north of Wilmington, DE
AP/Philadelphia Inquirer, September 3, 2008
Christiana Care Health System has announced it will build a new medical center to serve the aging population north of Wilmington, DE, and in communities over the state line in Pennsylvania. The 100,000 square foot facility will include a satellite branch of Christiana's Helen F. Graham Cancer Center in Stanton. Christiana officials deny the project is an attempt to block the possible expansion into the area by Fox Chase Cancer Center.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts