First in-store medical clinics to open in Massachusetts
In October, CVS Corp. will open Massachusetts' first retail medical clinics in Medway and Tewksbury, after the state Department of Public Health approved licenses for the first two clinics. The decision follows more than a year of debate about whether to allow convenient care in Massachusetts and strong opposition from doctors. CVS has applied for licenses for medical clinics in 26 additional stores, and Walgreens Pharmacy has submitted plans for competing clinics in 15 of its Massachusetts stores.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program