Continucare shifts walk-in clinic strategy in Florida
Miami Herald, September 11, 2008
While some companies continue opening large numbers of walk-in clinics in retail stores, Miami-based Continucare has announced that it had decided to close immediately three clinics in Navarro Discount Pharmacies in Broward and Miami-Dade. Navarro, however, has already found another company that has opened clinics in three of its other stores in South Florida. Publix and Walgreens are also continuing expansion of their clinic operations in the state.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions