Continucare shifts walk-in clinic strategy in Florida
Miami Herald, September 11, 2008
While some companies continue opening large numbers of walk-in clinics in retail stores, Miami-based Continucare has announced that it had decided to close immediately three clinics in Navarro Discount Pharmacies in Broward and Miami-Dade. Navarro, however, has already found another company that has opened clinics in three of its other stores in South Florida. Publix and Walgreens are also continuing expansion of their clinic operations in the state.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'