Continucare shifts walk-in clinic strategy in Florida
Miami Herald, September 11, 2008
While some companies continue opening large numbers of walk-in clinics in retail stores, Miami-based Continucare has announced that it had decided to close immediately three clinics in Navarro Discount Pharmacies in Broward and Miami-Dade. Navarro, however, has already found another company that has opened clinics in three of its other stores in South Florida. Publix and Walgreens are also continuing expansion of their clinic operations in the state.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse