Continucare shifts walk-in clinic strategy in Florida
Miami Herald, September 11, 2008
While some companies continue opening large numbers of walk-in clinics in retail stores, Miami-based Continucare has announced that it had decided to close immediately three clinics in Navarro Discount Pharmacies in Broward and Miami-Dade. Navarro, however, has already found another company that has opened clinics in three of its other stores in South Florida. Publix and Walgreens are also continuing expansion of their clinic operations in the state.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch