Cerner adds first client hospital in Latin America
Cerner Corp. of Kansas City, MO, can now add Clinica Las Condes, a 220-bed private hospital in Santiago, Chile, to its roster of clients. The hospital will be using Cerner's Millennium healthcare software, for nursing and emergency service, and is the first in Latin America to do so.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers