Clarian Health details plans for hospital in Fishers, IN
Indianapolis Star, September 17, 2008
Clarian Health has detailed its plans for a $180 million hospital in Fishers, IN, including long-range plans to develop a $750 million medical campus at the 95-acre site. Clarian Saxony Medical Center would include a 250,000-square-foot hospital and a 100,000-square-foot medical office building buffered by trees, water features and a "healing garden," hospital officials said.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream