Clarian Health details plans for hospital in Fishers, IN
Indianapolis Star, September 17, 2008
Clarian Health has detailed its plans for a $180 million hospital in Fishers, IN, including long-range plans to develop a $750 million medical campus at the 95-acre site. Clarian Saxony Medical Center would include a 250,000-square-foot hospital and a 100,000-square-foot medical office building buffered by trees, water features and a "healing garden," hospital officials said.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program